Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Angels Among Us by Mary May with Revelation 5 MP4


This video was recorded August, 2009, for The House United, a public access cable television show produced by Mary Katherine May at Northwest Community Television in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota. Music written and performed by Mary Katherine May.

This song is based on Matthew 24:31.  The question is asked about the angels, "Will they show me how to fly?  Let me join them in the sky? Will they see my tears of joy, when I cry out, 'Holy, Lord!'"  In the third verse, while kneeling before Jesus in heaven, the angels let me join them..."Then the angels lift me high, let me join them in the sky.  Alleluia! Is my song, praising Jesus all day long. Now forever I will be with my Savior, ever free!"  Here it is used with the reading of Revelation 5.

I scored the music to be played as a piano solo or as a vocal solo with piano or keyboard. To request a score and permission for use contact Mary Katherine May.

The text in the book of Revelation or the Apocalypse of John, chapter 5, paints one of the most beautiful pictures of the meaning of faith and hope in all of the Holy Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment